- Having a stay-at-home day. It's fall break and there is nowhere I need to be.
- Tired. If they'd let me, I think I could sleep for a week.
- Tired of six-year-old-girl drama too. Get a grip already.
- In the mood to bake. Maybe chocolate chip cookies.
- Thinking about my blog. It's becoming repetitive, I think. But my life is pretty repetitive too.
- Really glad my on-hold book finally came in at the library.
- Concerned that my blog makes me seem nicer than I really am.
- Glad for the 90's R&B played at my thrift store. That was me belting out "Real Love" by the linens.
I try to be:
- Patient with my children. But it's not a natural talent.
- Enthusiastic about shopping for anything other than food.
- Fashionable, though I have to realistic; it's never going to happen.
- A better ____________. But right now, mostly: cook and laundry-doer.
- Open-minded. Lord knows I'm not always right.
- Organized and managerial without being anal-retentive.
- A non-cuticle biter, like I'm no longer a nail-biter.
I am not:
- Going to be able to finish that Maggie Rabbit by Christmas if I don't buckle down.
- Proud that I have to make myself "buckle down" to finish crafts lately.
- Crafting as much right now but I am reading a lot, so that's something.
- A fan of any media featuring zombies. I don't even get zombies.
- At all upset about having another birthday next month. I love being "old."
- On board with pumpkin-spice-all-the-things. Actually, I can't stand it anymore.
- Happy to discover that Netflix removed "Peggy Sue Got Married" from its streaming content.
- Ashamed to admit that I love Katy Perry.
There you go, some things that I am, that I try to be and that I am not. It isn't my idea - I came across it somewhere in Blogsylvania awhile ago, though I don't remember where. Try it, it's fun. Leave a link so we can read yours too.